Why Do We Insure Our House?

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
Insuring your house is something that you need to do and if you have not done it, you need to make sure that you have it in your mind because it is a very important thing. We all know that we insure our houses and every other thing to prevent the level of risk for whatever we are insuring.
Why do you think we should insure our houses?

* Fire: Fire is very delicate and a house can get burnt. It may be due to a gas explosion, an electric shock that may later cause fire, or any other thing that may bring up a spark in the house. If your house is insured, even if it gets burnt, the insurance company is there to back you up.

*Flood: Flood is another thing that we should always think of and it should be one of the reasons we will insure our houses. Flood is very bad and it chases people away from their houses. Would you believe me that if your house is flooded, our insurance company may provide a house that you can stay in for some time or even give you a new house? Check that out.

*Demolition: Imagine that the government wants to use a piece of land and chose to demolish your house, if your house is not insured, there will be no place for you to stay. So you need to insure your house because of these three reasons.

saoussen5765

Credits
$2.15665
The problem if the house in question could be taken from bank if a person couldn't pay bank the debt to have his debt of car refunded or something like that, then insurance could help in this case.

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
The problem if the house in question could be taken from bank if a person couldn't pay bank the debt to have his debt of car refunded or something like that, then insurance could help in this case.
You are very right about this and there are some times that it may not even be the bank that will claim the house due to debt.
It may be as a result of flood, fire or demolition and this is when the insurance company will come up to provide shelter for their clients.
I wish a lot of people could take house insurance seriously because it is very good to have one if you are capable but it is quite understandable if you're not capable of having house insurance.
If I have a house, I will surely have a house insurance