Is It An Easy Task To Insure A Business?

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
I'm very sure that we all here are familiar with insurance companies, what they do, and how most of them operate. Insurance companies are mostly known for taking responsibility or footing the bills for something. It may be your health, business, car, travel, or any form of thing that can be insured. It may also be your life.

Let's talk about the job of the insurance company. Is it very easy for insurance companies to insure people's property perfectly? Also, is it possible or very easy for insurance companies to know how they will go about insuring people'businesses and their lives?

Let's talk about something that happened some time ago. My dad's friend had a car some time ago and I guess he was tired of the car and he burnt the car. He went far away from his house and burnt his car. He then complained to the insurance company. They made little investigations and gave him a huge sum of money to buy a new car.

From what I have written here, it shows that the insurance company was not able to make a proper investigation into what happened to the car. So, how do you think it is easy for them to investigate cases like this?

saoussen5765

Credits
$2.15665
@Bisolami I think that the reverse what must be happening is happening on the insurance companies. People invent stories of accident and program it to get insurance refunds and then choose places far away from the people and do the accident and gets refund. The people that are really doing the accidents without planning of it sometimes doesn't get any dime and insurance may say this is prepared scenario as in first case, accident is planned by professionnals that gets insurance refunds for years and knows all details, in the second case someone how doesn't have such experience cannot prove that it is done accidentally and not being planned.