5 easy ways to make money without needing the internet

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.37390
1. Sell handmade crafts or goods.

One easy way to make money without needing the internet is to sell handmade crafts or goods. This can be done through online platforms such as Etsy, or at local craft fairs or markets. If you have a unique skill or talent, you may be able to sell your services as well.

2. Do odd jobs for people in your community.

Another easy way to make money is to do odd jobs for people in your community. This could include things like yard work, shoveling snow, or running errands. You can advertise your services online or through word-of-mouth.

3. Recycle materials.

You can also make money by recycling materials. This could involve collecting scrap metal, bottles, or cans and then selling them to a recycling center. You could also collect electronic waste and sell it to a recycling company.

4. Sell produce from your garden.

If you have a green thumb, you can sell produce from your garden. This can be done at a farmers market, or you could even set up a stand in your front yard.

5. Be a pet-sitter.

Another easy way to make money is to be a pet-sitter. This involves taking care of people’s pets while they are away on vacation or business. You can advertise your services online or through word-of-mouth.

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
They have always been the offline jobs long before we had jobs that one can do online. So it is the pick up the good old menial to high paying jobs offline to work

I like the idea of baby sitting. it is the job I was doing for my aunt and got paid for it from time to time. Do you don't need the internet go do this one. You don't event need to advertise it online, just ask around the neighbourhood for one that will need a baby sitter and if you are lucky you can get the job as early as possible.

Another is to walk a dog or any pet for money, you need the internet to do this too.