Should i retire late?

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
In terms of retirement , a lot of individuals or workers tends to compare the both aspect of retirement , which are the early retirement and the late retirement .
As a matter of fact , the both aspect have advantages but to your surprise non is appropriate or advisable to retire at . this is because of the fact that , the best time or period to stage your retirement is your main retirement in that Job .
Yeah , when you know you're a retiree and you start decided to stage an early retire , that is by retiring before your time to , just because or due to the fact that you've gotten another job .
Note: before leaving your former work or job , make surely you've gone through several investigation or research before even thinking of leaving or quitting your job . though not as if the late retirement us also beneficial , this is because it's has causes and effect .
Etc thus , to retire you need to wait and be patient enough in times. This is because then normal and automatic and systematic way of retiring is mainly maintained by the organisation or company

moonchild

Credits
$3.34870
Well, what of retiring based on your own rules, right now I think I am basically retired, I am not in a job, I don't answer to anybody, but I am still making money actively, I think retirement is just an illusion or another word of telling someone they are old, because I know a lot of people that are so called retired, but they still work shitty jobs and make minimum wage.

I think its largely a thing of the mind, even when I am in my 70's I will still be actively involved in my company, because that is my definition of fun, I will still write because it is in me, whatever I'm doing right now it is fun to me and I don't want to retire from having fun.

Perspective matters a lot, you have to create your own reality and live around it, I think retiring late hoping to use the money you saved to tavel the world is a pipe dream.

Paul Abel

Credits
$4.34230
To retire early or late, it depends on you and because you choose one does not mean you've made a mistake as far as you have had some very important things in place. So if you ask me that question of whether to retire late or early, I won't give you any definite answer without asking you some more questions that will help me in giving you that advise.

Things like what you have on ground in terms of saving, investment and other forms of security financially. So depending on how ready you are then you can retire whether early or late.