How to strategically cut down cost of sound for your events.

Etini Willie

Credits
$2.92630
When it comes to hosting events, music/ sound is the key ingredient. To get a good sound/ music to rent today, one has to cough out a huge amount of cash. In this post, I would outline based on experience a strategy that can be used to minimize the cost of providing sound as in rental. I would look at getting a DJ and a live band.

If you want to get a DJ to play in your event, he/ she would mention a sky-high price like NGN20,000 for the entire sound system. What I do is go and rent the speakers and equipment by myself. One pillar of sound consists of one dual sub-speaker, two full range, and a half range as the monitor is enough to give quality sound for an indoor event.
To rent the speakers would be
Sub- N3000
2 Full range speakers NGN3000 at NGN1500 got each
Power Amp and Mixer: NGN3000 at N1500 for each
Microphones: NGN1500 for two mics.
Power Generator/ Fuel: NGN3000

Observe that the cost of getting the equipment is NGN10,500. You can now pay a DJ NGN4500 to just come, plug and play. With that, you would get your sound fixed at a hugely discounted price of NGN15,000.

Learners Quest

Valued Contributor
Credits
$2.24620
One of the best ways to strategically cut down the cost of sound for your events is to rent equipment instead of buying it. This will help you save a lot of money in the long run because it eliminates the need to purchase expensive sound equipment and also allows you to access the latest technology. Additionally, you can use a combination of PA systems and speaker rentals to reduce costs and ensure that you have the necessary equipment for your event.

Another great way to cut down the cost of sound for your events is to use wireless technology. By using wireless technology, you can reduce the need for expensive cabling and other hardware that can add to the cost of sound for your events. Additionally, wireless technology will also give you more flexibility when it comes to setting up the sound system for your event.

Finally, you can also choose to outsource the sound for your events. By doing this, you can save a lot of money by hiring professional sound engineers and technicians who can provide the best sound for your event. This will also allow you to focus your time and resources on other aspects of the event and ensure that your sound system is set up correctly.

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
When it comes to having an event that will need you having a sound system to help with the fun needed it is always good to look for good wsys of reducing the cost of sounds.

The first way is always to look at renting the sound system or equipment instead of buying it. buying is costly renting is cheaper and it will help you save a lot of money in the long run because it eliminates the need to purchase expensive sound equipments

Again you can use wireless technology to reduce the need for expensive cabling and other expensive hardware that is expensive and money is saved.