Does Insurance Companies Have A Budget For Each Clients?

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
I think insurance companies should have a particular budget for every one of their customers or clients because the premium that the client pays every month or week determines what kind of treatment will be given to the person.
One thing I have always believed is that insurance companies will not pay you more than what you have saved in their company and that is why sometimes a lot of people love to go for higher plans in the insurance companies so that if they have any difficulty or any problem the insurance company will be able to take full responsibility.
You tend to realize that some insurance companies or most insurance companies check what they have budgeted for each client before they attend to the clients in financial aspects.
For example, I have health insurance, and before the hospital or doctor attends to me, they always try to call the customer care line of my insurance company.
Why do they do this?
I believe that they do it because they want to know if I am eligible to take the particular treatment or not. So I feel they have the budget for every one of their clients and it is a very good thing so that they will not lose.