What Should You Do After You Have Retired?

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
Since we are different people, I'm very sure that we will have different mindsets and different things we plan to do after we have retired.

I have heard a lot of people say that they will take care of themselves with the money they are being paid as their pension. Also, some people plan to start up a business with their pension.

As for me, if I retire, I will surely start up a business with my pension. It will be able to help me to have something that I'm doing after I have decided to stop working.

What do you plan to do after you have retired?

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
After retirement, your personal life doesn't end there but rather you can say a reduction has been made. This is because even as a retiree, it doesn't means you should juat neglect hardwork.
As an individual or soon be retiree, it's advisable to come up with something you gonna commence which would enable you to earn a living.
Thus, in search of a job after retirement should be like that of your normal job. Instead you get a less stress job which you can do with ease and still enable you to earn some money. There are different types of jobs you can go for.