What Can Make You Cancel Your Insurance Policy?

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
There are so many reasons that can make someone cancel his insurance policy. Some people dislike it when the customer care of the insurance company that they patronize does not pick calls very fast or does not reply very fast because there are some cases that you need to treat things immediately or almost immediately so that it will not go worse.
I remember some time ago that I visited the hospital and they were trying to contact my insurance company to know if I am eligible for the treatments they are about to give to me but the customer care was not reachable. We called for hours but nobody picked the call and my treatments needed to be given to me urgently so my dad thought of changing the insurance company.
I was so angry that we were about to cancel our insurance policy in the company and we will patronize other companies because it sounds weird that your insurance company does not pick your call or is not reachable whenever you need them and this has made a lot of people get discouraged about being a particular client of a particular insurance company because of this kind of situation.