What are some ways to make extra income while I'm in college?

Learners Quest

Valued Contributor
Credits
$2.24620
As a college/university student, college can be a confusing and frustrating time. I mean, how the heck do you make money while you're supposed to be going to class and studying? Well, if you have any extra time that you don't need for your studies or homework, why not take advantage of these opportunities? These websites will help you find a job that suits your skillset as well as offering extra ideas for making money on the side. You might even find something interesting/fun/challenging enough to keep you occupied during class!

1. Start an online business (eBay, Etsy, Shopify)
2.Write an eBook and sell it online or on the college's campus bookstore.
4:Start a blog and sell advertising space on your website to companies that may want to advertise to college students (ex: State Farm Insurance). This will take time to establish but can help you earn extra cash in the future as well!
5- Sell old/used books back at the bookstore at your college, or resell them on Amazon, eBay or half.
6- Work as a virtual assistant and earn money while doing data entry, web research, blogs, etc.
7- Take surveys and get paid in cash or PayPal on sites like Survey Junkie.
I hope that you have found this article helpful! If you have any questions regarding my article please post a comment below! I'd be happy to help out with any other ideas that I might have! Good luck!

Mika

Verified member
Credits
$0.08870
Sell merch! This is the easiest way to make money when you are still in college. You can create merch for your college clubs such as sports club, book club, environment club, social club etc., You can design t-shirts, caps, bags, hoodies, sweatshirts etc. and sell them to your school clubs. The business is so easy that you do not even have to spend money. You can go to print providers such as redbubble, teespring, printify, printful, amazon, etc. and design and sell your stuff. You need two things, one, designing skills, and two, marketing skills. If you have both, you are good to go with this method.

niche

Credits
$1.22950
College students can easily make money offline, since there are many more opportunities available, which older people cannot avail of because of other factors. Many offline businesses are interested in hiring college students for doing physical work, it is also an opportunity to meet more people, network with them to get better opportunities in future. It is also easier to make friends when young, since no one usually cheats young people who have very less money while older people find it difficult to trust anyone.