5 Ways to Make Extra Money

Mika

Verified member
Credits
$0.08870
Money is something that will never be enough, you never know when you will need a lot of money. Therefore, you should always strive to make extra money. Extra money means income that is not part of your main income and you make it in your spare time.

Here are 10 interesting ways to make extra money.

Ridesharing: If you own a vehicle. You can drive for a ridesharing company in your spare time, after office hours or during the weekends. I

Tutoring: Everyone is an expert in some way, for instance, if you are good at baking, you are an expert baker, if you are good at crocheting, you are an expert in crocheting. You can teach skills and make money.

Renting: You can rent out your rooms, cars, bikes, cleaning equipment, machinery, etc., and make extra money.

Selling old items: There are a lot of platforms where you can sell old items. If you have nothing to sell, you can even acquire items through a pawn shop or through your friends and family and put it on sale.

Vlogging: If you are good at creating video content, you can use youtube, tiktok, facebook and instagram reels to make extra money. If your content is really good you can even become an overnight sensation.

niche

Credits
$1.22950
It is easy to make extra money if you have a good reputation or at least people do not know about you. In some countries, hardworking honest professionals are subjected to a very vicious slander campaign by the tech and internet companies for resume theft purposes, financial fraud, with local government employees spreading fake defamatory rumors about the person for more than a decade to ruin the person's reputation completely. It is very difficult for a person who has been slandered wasting millions of taxpayer money to start any kind of business locally.

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
I totally agree with your list they are different ways by which one can make extra income where we called it hustling for extra source of income.

it is always good to have multiple sources of income so that you can make extra money and this can be obtain both online and offline you can upload videos on YouTube and become a famous YouTuber you can also rent some spaces in your home that are not in use now to have money even selling all items that are just lying around your home or office but also put money into your pocket

Kunde

Credits
$0.05365
This is a way that many people are making big money with very small stress. One thing about using this method is that we must be talented to make videos. Making a video requires us to follow some rules. And one thing that is important is the instrument that will be used to take video because it is very important to have quality videos. Like for me, I don't like videos that has low quality images.

Another way is having a blog and monetizing it with many ways like showing ads, affiliate marketing and many more. But one thing that is needed is traffic