My top three auto insurance providers in Canada.

Etini Willie

Credits
$2.92630
According to iii.org Auto insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company that protects you against financial loss in the event of an accident or theft. In this post, I would talk about some of the best auto insurance providers in Canada. Let's delve right onto it.

1) Allstate Insurance: This is one of the foremost auto insurance providers in Canada. Their auto insurance plans has an option where you can merge your home insurance with your auto insurance. If your car has an anti - theft feature, this insurance company will give you a discount. They provide support services to their clients all round the clock.

2) TD Insurance: This Auto Insurance provider is part of the TD Bank group. They have their own approved anti-theft system for cars and if a policy holder uses that, that holder is offered a discount. Also, people who own a hybrid car or electric car are given special discounted offers. Their mobile app helps policyholders to file claims at any given time.

3) Canadian Auto Association: This is one of my favorite auto insurance provider in Canada. This company monitors the driving behavior of it's policy holders with a tiny device connected to their cars. They have an app that you can use to call for help of you are stuck on the road.

These are my top three auto insurance providers in Canada.