Insurance Companies In The United States.

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
I was surfing the net some days ago and I learned about some insurance companies in the United States and the things that they insure so I would love to share it with you also.

• Allianz Life Insurance Company
This is one of the most popular insurance companies in the United States. What do they insure? I guess you can tell from their name. They are mostly known for insuring life insurance products and also provide annuities for people in the United States except for people in New York. There is another Allianz Life Insurance Company for the people of New York alone.

• American Family Insurance
This is popularly known as Amfam. This is a mutual and private company that offers a lot of insurance. I will list them. They offer life insurance, health, homeowners, auto, commercial insurance, casualty, property, retirement planning products, and also an investment. They are mostly known for insuring all of these that I have mentioned and they are very popular.

• Amica Mutual Insurance Company
This is another popular insurance company that exists in the United States. Amid a offers home, auto, and life insurance. They are also known to have other subsidiary insurance companies under them or under their license.