My best health insurance companies in Nigeria.

Etini Willie

Credits
$2.92630
Insurance is not a popular idea in Nigeria. People don't buy insurance plans in Nigeria. Less than one percent of Nigerians would actively hold an insurance plan. Be that as it is, there are some very strong insurance companies. Having had one or two dealings with various insurance companies during my training in health insurance law, I rank the insurance companies that I consider the best when it comes to health insurance in Nigeria.

1) AXA Mansard Insurance: With their wide network and affiliations to a wide range of top health providers in the country, a potential customer is assured of quality healthcare services by buying an insurance plan with this insurance agency.

2) Clear in Heath Insurance: You have got to love this insurance company. It has a wide range of offers and services as regards health insurance. It does not only provide health insurance to individuals but also has corporate health insurance plans for corporate organizations and multinationals.

3) HCI health insurance: This insurance company apart from offering health insurance to individuals also offers specialized insurance plans for schools and elderly people. They also have a special plan for the informal sector. These specialized offers are tailor-made to address the specific needs of those demographics.

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
Insurance is not a popular idea in Nigeria. People don't buy insurance plans in Nigeria. Less than one percent of Nigerians would actively hold an insurance plan. Be that as it is, there are some very strong insurance companies. Having had one or two dealings with various insurance companies during my training in health insurance law, I rank the insurance companies that I consider the best when it comes to health insurance in Nigeria.

1) AXA Mansard Insurance: With their wide network and affiliations to a wide range of top health providers in the country, a potential customer is assured of quality healthcare services by buying an insurance plan with this insurance agency.

2) Clear in Heath Insurance: You have got to love this insurance company. It has a wide range of offers and services as regards health insurance. It does not only provide health insurance to individuals but also has corporate health insurance plans for corporate organizations and multinationals.

3) HCI health insurance: This insurance company apart from offering health insurance to individuals also offers specialized insurance plans for schools and elderly people. They also have a special plan for the informal sector. These specialized offers are tailor-made to address the specific needs of those demographics.
I think HCI insurance company is one of the most popular insurance companies that offers good services. I have met a lot of their clients and I have also read good reviews about the insurance company.

As for me, I use Total health care insurance. I think they are being patronized by Cadbury Nigeria limited because that is where my dad works and that is the insurance company available for workers there.

Though, I once had a complain but they were able to rectify it immediately. It is a very good company. I can recommend it to anyone that wants to insure his health.