How Many Stream Of Income Should We Have?

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
I think it is important to talk about how many streams of income someone is supposed to have. Well, it is quite good if you have a lot of income streams which you are earning money from. It is something different to have a lot of streams of income and it is something different to be able to manage all the streams of income that you have.

I know that if I begin to ask everybody here how many forum sites we are working on, I know that a lot of us are working on nothing less than four to five forum sites. My question is how are you able to manage all of the sites so that one of them will not lag?

I see a lot of people jump from one site to the other because they heard that the earning site is paying but the thing is are you able to manage all the sites that you are working on? If you are not able to manage them, you will end up making little or no money because you cannot manage the little ones at your hand.

If you know that you can handle a thousand streams of income, it is good for you but make sure that you handle them in a way that every one of those platforms will be progressing.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.37390
It depends on your financial goals and your current situation. Generally speaking, having multiple streams of income is a good idea, as it can reduce the risk of relying on just one source of income. The number of streams of income you should have depends on how much money you want to earn, how much time you have to devote to it, and how much risk you're willing to take. Consider what your long-term goals are, and create a plan that takes into account your current resources and financial needs. It's also important to diversify your income streams so that you are not overly reliant on one source.

Mika

Verified member
Credits
$0.08870
The number does not matter, what actually matters is how much money you are pulling from your income stream. Some people manage to earn a lot of money from a single income stream. If you are a CEO or a manager in a reputed company, you will have so much money as a salary and allowances that you don't need another income source. Some people don't have stable finance even when they have multiple income streams. Having said that if you have multiple income sources, you will be in a better financial position than having just one income source because even if you lose your income source, you will have another to support you.

Kunde

Credits
$0.05365
I see a lot of people jump from one site to the other because they heard that the earning site is paying but the thing is are you able to manage all the sites that you are working on?
It is covetousness that makes people most people to join many websites all because they want to make more money. They don't know that the more the forum they join to earn more money the less money they will make.

If we can stay on few forum like 2 that are paying well, we will be able to make an reasonable amount of money. Like for me, I don't work on more than 2 forum in a day and I do make sure that I earn at least $2 from these forums. But if we work on many websites, it will be hard to withdraw from them because we won't reach minimum withdraw in time.