How can I save my money from losing its value?

Learners Quest

Valued Contributor
Credits
$2.24620
You can save your money from losing its value in a number of ways. Here are some suggestions.

You can invest in gold and other precious metals, especially during times when the stock market is doing poorly and inflation is on the rise. Be aware that these investments may be volatile due to their nature, so you will need to have a strategy for keeping your investment safe such as storing it with an outside company or in your personal safety deposit box. You should also consider paying off your credit card balance monthly so that you won't be left without sufficient funds if something bad were to happen to the stock market again.

If you are an investor, you can also sign up for a company that invests in the stock market so you will be able to participate in their success. The U.S. Small Business Administration can help you find companies that you may qualify to invest in if you don't have much money to spare.

When it comes time to keep your financial records, there are a number of options for keeping them safe and secure from prying eyes and thieves. You can put them in a safety deposit box at the bank or keep them at home with an out of town relative or friend that has no interest whatsoever in your personal affairs.

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
Well stated you have mention some of the good ways by which we can increase the volume of our physical cash, the truth is that to with the ongoing economy just saving money might not just cut jt because inflation is setting in and the money will be lose its value but if you do a good investment you enjoy it better so it is good to make a thorough research and find out where to Invest the physical cash I will recommend real estate this is where one can have value for money invested in it as properties appreciate overtime.

Paul Abel

Credits
$4.34230
Yes I strongly agree with your points and you can indeed save money and keep it from depreciating in terms of I value. And I think another way to do that is by saving your money in bit stable currencies.

Taking for example, the dollar and pound are currencies whose values hardly falls so drastically and even when compared with other currencies, it is relatively more valuable.
So if you change your money to those currencies and keep it safe, then I think you have been able to safeguard your money from losing value and you may even have profit when reconverting. This is not as trustworthy as the tip you mentioned though because anything can happen.