Financial reasons you should not make friends with broke people.

Etini Willie

Credits
$2.92630
When it comes to making friends, we have many criteria for choosing our friends. One important criteria I think should be deeply considered before making someone your friend is financial stability. Yesterday, I was stuck financially, I needed some financial assistance. I called all my friends and none of them could assist me. It was someone that was not my friend that eventually helped me out. To think that the amount needed was not much, it was something that the average person could easily afford. This might sound controversial. If your friends are struggling financially, just discard them.

It is pathetic that a person would have friends and when it is time for the friends to come through for that person, they can't. Your financial future is equal to the average financial level of your close circle of friends. If you desire to progress financially, you don't have to roll with people that have not had a measure of financial success and stability. They say iron sharpens iron. As a person that wants to build a robust financial future, broke people should not be in your close circle. This might sound controversial but it is a truth of life. No sentiments.

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
You have a point here because truthfully because they are a kind of friends that one will keep that will be of no value to them when it comes to finances but the truth is just that if they have value in other areas you don't have to dump them.

in fact I believe it is good to have a mix of Friends some that are financially strong or stable and also uplift your friends that are not financially strong.

I think it is to just to have good friends that can help you in different ways you can enjoy it better than just having friends that can help you only in an area.