Does Your Government Offer Health Insurance

Mika

Verified member
Credits
$0.08870
Our government offers universal health insurance. This health insurance policy provides coverage for an individual or a family of 4. You can claim your health insurance benefits only when you use services in public health facilities. If you go to private health facilities, you cannot claim your health insurance. The policy provides coverage for up to $1000. This not only includes the check-up cost, and test costs but also medicines (provided you buy from the public pharmacy.

The policy is available for all citizens of the country, all you need is a document that proves you are a citizen of the country.

Do you have universal health insurance in your home country, or do you have to buy health insurance from private insurance companies?

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
Our government offers universal health insurance. This health insurance policy provides coverage for an individual or a family of 4. You can claim your health insurance benefits only when you use services in public health facilities. If you go to private health facilities, you cannot claim your health insurance. The policy provides coverage for up to $1000. This not only includes the check-up cost, and test costs but also medicines (provided you buy from the public pharmacy.

The policy is available for all citizens of the country, all you need is a document that proves you are a citizen of the country.

Do you have universal health insurance in your home country, or do you have to buy health insurance from private insurance companies?
The government in my country does not offer health insurance for anybody and not even those who are working directly for the government so we are mostly on our own.

They claimed to create hospitals where people will receive free treatment but it is not working out because those hospitals tend to collect more money than even private hospitals.

I have my own health insurance and other people have theirs but our government has never created that kind of opportunity for Citizens of the country and I don't think that will happen anytime soon. So it is very important for people in my country to have their health insurance

saoussen5765

Credits
$2.15665
In my country there is just one health insurance called CNAM where most of people are involved in it and then it has a lot of problem for reversal for the doctors and not pay in time as monitored by the state one.

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
In my country there is just one health insurance called CNAM where most of people are involved in it and then it has a lot of problem for reversal for the doctors and not pay in time as monitored by the state one.
That is not good about your country and I think my own country is worst because the government here does not even provide any kind of health insurance or health care which is free for the Citizens.
The amazing part is that the government hospitals seem to be more expensive than the private hospital which is not supposed to be so because we expect government facilities to be free or cheap so that will be able to benefit from it.
I hope the government could change their ways and try to satisfy the needs of the Citizens by providing a good health care insurance