What does accident insurance cover?

Yusra

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.04770
If you're like most people, you've probably always thought of accident insurance as something that covers you in case of an emergency or trip to the emergency room. And while these things are certainly covered by accident insurance, it's also important to know what else your policy covers. If you're wondering how much accident insurance will really cost you, here's a breakdown of what different types of coverage you might purchase with your company.

1. Medical Expenses: This includes consultations with doctors and hospital visits.

2. Lost Wages: This is for when you miss work due to illness or injury and need to be paid for lost wages.

3. Personal Effects: This covers any personal items that were damaged or stolen as a result of an accident or illness/injury.

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
If you're like most people, you've probably always thought of accident insurance as something that covers you in case of an emergency or trip to the emergency room. And while these things are certainly covered by accident insurance, it's also important to know what else your policy covers. If you're wondering how much accident insurance will really cost you, here's a breakdown of what different types of coverage you might purchase with your company.

1. Medical Expenses: This includes consultations with doctors and hospital visits.

2. Lost Wages: This is for when you miss work due to illness or injury and need to be paid for lost wages.

3. Personal Effects: This covers any personal items that were damaged or stolen as a result of an accident or illness/injury.
I love accident insurance mainly because it covers the medical expenses that you are supposed to pay in the hospital and I think that is a very good one because health is necessary.

Also, it is good to know that they will cover any personal items that were damaged during the accident and I think it is a good one so that you will be able to have all of the things that you have back and you will not even have any need to worry. So we should always consider insurance all the time because it is very necessary for our things to be insured