What Are The Disadvantages Of Health Insurance?

Good-Guy

Credits
$0.86460
There are so many people who tend to buy health insurance and they believe that health insurance is a great way to make sure that they do not end up spending a lots of money when it comes to healthcare. While this is true that health insurance may seemingly benefit them to some extent, I think that not all the people might be really happy with health insurance. I am wondering if there could be any disadvantage of health insurance in a literal manner?

For example, you may end up thinking that you are getting treatments and health products for free if you buy health insurance, however, those facilities might not be free. Moreover, you may also need for the policy to get mature and this might also be another great disadvantage as well. Many people might also be concerned about premiums as well in regards to insurance policy.

Moreover, in some countries, it might not be possible to obtain a free health insurance policy until or unless you reach a particular age. I reckon that these are some of the disadvantages of health insurance polices we must consider. It might be possible that there might be other disadvantages of health insurance polices as well. However, these are some of them I can think of. What do you believe?