What are permanent insurance?

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
As the word implies "permanent insurance". These are insurance that basically last a person for a long period of time.
As a matter of fact, Permanent insurance usually comes with no time rate. As it lasts a person forever even after his dealth, in the sense that his family or beneficiaries can also benefit from it after the insurer's dealth.
Permanent insurance is one the most owned and purchased insurance. This is because most individuals and workers prefer it the most then to term insurance.
Though, there isn't any solid difference other than the time rate between the both categories of insurance.
It's advisable and said to go directly for the permanent insurance, if really you have the capacity and power to. This is because to avoid any shortage of insurance, as it's likely to cost you due to the fact that shortage in insurance can cause financial problems for you. And to avoid this kind of problem, you can just go for permanent insurance directly without going for term insurance.
Although, term insurance is also essential in terms of purchasing insurance bit not actually in every or all cases, as it might be at your own risk if done .

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
As the word implies "permanent insurance". These are insurance that basically last a person for a long period of time.
As a matter of fact, Permanent insurance usually comes with no time rate. As it lasts a person forever even after his dealth, in the sense that his family or beneficiaries can also benefit from it after the insurer's dealth.
Permanent insurance is one the most owned and purchased insurance. This is because most individuals and workers prefer it the most then to term insurance.
Though, there isn't any solid difference other than the time rate between the both categories of insurance.
It's advisable and said to go directly for the permanent insurance, if really you have the capacity and power to. This is because to avoid any shortage of insurance, as it's likely to cost you due to the fact that shortage in insurance can cause financial problems for you. And to avoid this kind of problem, you can just go for permanent insurance directly without going for term insurance.
Although, term insurance is also essential in terms of purchasing insurance bit not actually in every or all cases, as it might be at your own risk if done .
I think I understand your point. It means that permanent insurance will still go on after your death. It means that the family members of the person will be the one to spend the premium that the person has paid to the insurance company during his lifetime.

I think this is the same as life insurance. The qualities match with the qualities of life insurance. For life insurance, it also continues after your death. It may be used to pay the bills or debts of the person after his death the remaining will be given to the family members of the deceased.

saoussen5765

Credits
$2.15665
I think I understand your point. It means that permanent insurance will still go on after your death. It means that the family members of the person will be the one to spend the premium that the person has paid to the insurance company during his lifetime.

I think this is the same as life insurance. The qualities match with the qualities of life insurance. For life insurance, it also continues after your death. It may be used to pay the bills or debts of the person after his death the remaining will be given to the family members of the deceased.
It depends if you are single or you are married because some people die and they are single but he has his grandfather or grandmather that he works for provide them food and money because their avanced age or even his parents. Or his brothers and sisters. I do not know life insurance could include those or only wife or husband and childrens?