Should I always buy the best car that the dealer has to sell

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.37390
No, sometimes it’s better to focus on practicality rather than a human made machine. The main reason that is why it's always advised to lease or buy a car with little to no money down. You may be skeptical because you assume, that without the upfront cost of the vehicle, you’ll be stuck with an unreliable piece of junk or an expensive one. That’s where most people miss out on one of life’s greatest opportunities. Once you have your new car and are riding in style all around town, your leasing company will take care of some costly maintenance for free! They actually have full service garages in virtually every state! Buy this great car and get free service for life. All you have to do is drive it safely and responsibly.

Before buying a new car, always ask yourself this question: "Am I going to be comfortable driving my vehicle long-term?" Are the wheels too big? Is it too small? Is the age of the vehicle decreasing? Does the overall experience of driving make you feel that the car is worth $25,000 for only $4,000 down? If so, you’ve been priced out of a great deal. If you can get a much better deal with no money down or by trading in an older vehicle then buy it and treat it like your first home.

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
Well for me I think that one should go with a car that one likes because one man's meat is another man's poison and that's the truth. A car dealer might fancy a car that I don't I will not want to go with his own idea because at the end of the day I will be the one using the car not the dealer so it is better with the idea of car I like after convincing myself that it is the best car for me

But if the dealer can convince me on the features or the quality of the car I could still go with the dealers choice.

moonchild

Credits
$3.34870
Well, you should not buy anything not just a car because someone persuade you into buying, if you want to buy a car, make sure you have an ideal picture in your car of the kind of car you want so that when you pull up at the dealership you already know the kind of vehicle you set out to buy.

You should probably listen for what he has to say and compare what you already have in mind, you can change your mind if what you have been offered is lower than your budget, you should always be the one getting the top deals.

But do not by something just because someone convinces you to buy, use first principle thinking to determine whether a purchase is worth it you are just being clueless on what you are buying, not just with autos this can happen anywhere, so you have to be on guard.

saoussen5765

Credits
$2.15665
Well, you should not buy anything not just a car because someone persuade you into buying, if you want to buy a car, make sure you have an ideal picture in your car of the kind of car you want so that when you pull up at the dealership you already know the kind of vehicle you set out to buy.

You should probably listen for what he has to say and compare what you already have in mind, you can change your mind if what you have been offered is lower than your budget, you should always be the one getting the top deals.

But do not by something just because someone convinces you to buy, use first principle thinking to determine whether a purchase is worth it you are just being clueless on what you are buying, not just with autos this can happen anywhere, so you have to be on guard.
This is most of people fault because just his friend purchase a car then he wants to purchase also a car not by personal conveniance that ends by stilling in front of the house and rarelly used.

stan358

Credits
$0.00000
For me when I am making any choice for any new vehicle the most important thing I look out for is the economy. Most cars consume lots of fuel and that makes them very expressive to maintain. I rather go for cars that are cheap to maintain...