New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$3.23960
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

kayode10

Credits
$0.00000
I am Kayode by name aka Kayode10. I am happy to be a member of this forum. My major aim of the being here is to learn more about insurance and to make positive contribution to the progress of the community. @Fecoms thanks for inviting me here.

Mika

Verified member
Credits
$0.08870
Insurance is not my niche, but I decided to join this community so that I can learn about insurance. By the way, I am a programmer by profession and a blogger and content creator by hobby. I run a blog, I sell digital products and print-on-demand products through various e-commerce marketplaces.

LucasWilliam

Credits
$0.00000
Hey,
This is William, living in USA since 2012. I'm here to spread my knowledge and help others. In this way we can make the community more better. Also It helps me in increasing my knowledge in different scopes of my interest. Cheers!!

Kingbell

Credits
$-0.39600
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hi , am kingbell hope I can earn here and at same time learn here

Phabbyfundz

Credits
$0.00000
Hi everyone, I'm phabbyfundz but you can call me phabby.
I love to discuss wealth creation, sustainability and insurance.

I'm enjoying my first few minutes here in this community Looking forward to a more exciting experience with you all.😌

@Fecoms please how can I send you a private message still can't find a message box here?