Is Third Party Auto Insurance Necessary?

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
I think this is also one of the necessary types of insurance that a car owner should possess. A lot of people always forget about third-party insurance but they only insure their car which is not supposed to be so.

As we all know that third-party insurance is a type of insurance that insures the lives of the people that your car has hit.

Let me give an example. A man hit my friend a few weeks ago. The accident was not very fatal but my friend had so many injuries on his head and his phone screen also got broken.

We then realized that he does not have third-party insurance because if he has, he will not be running helter-skelter to look for money to pay the bill of the person that he has injured. At some point, we had to pay part of the hospital bill because it was very annoying.

Also, a lot of people know that their car brake is not good and they keep on using it which means that it may hit someone at any point in time but they still do not have third-party insurance that can help them pay the bill of the person that they hit.
It is very important to have third-party insurance. We will benefit from it it will save us from unnecessary headache.