Is Insurance Agent The Best Career for Women

Mika

Verified member
Credits
$0.08870
Insurance agents are the individuals who sell insurance policies and make money through two methods, one, the basic salary they receive from their companies, and, two, the commission they receive by selling policies. This job is available for men and women and has a lot of earning potential if you are a good marketer. I believe becoming an insurance agent is one of the best careers for women.

Generally speaking, men and women receive the same salary and the same sales commission, provided they are selling the same product and the same number of products. For example, when a man earns x commission by selling, y product, a woman also receives x commission by selling y product. There is no segregation in regard to the commission rate.

Nevertheless, women are likely to become more successful insurance agents because women are natural marketers as they have persuasive skills, thus being able to successfully persuade more people to buy insurance products. When they sell more products, they will obviously will become more successful and earn more. Interestingly, not all women have that kind of persuasive skills, some are born introverted and shy people.

How much you can earn depends on how skillfully you reach your clients and how successfully you market your products.

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
Insurance agents are the individuals who sell insurance policies and make money through two methods, one, the basic salary they receive from their companies, and, two, the commission they receive by selling policies. This job is available for men and women and has a lot of earning potential if you are a good marketer. I believe becoming an insurance agent is one of the best careers for women.

Generally speaking, men and women receive the same salary and the same sales commission, provided they are selling the same product and the same number of products. For example, when a man earns x commission by selling, y product, a woman also receives x commission by selling y product. There is no segregation in regard to the commission rate.

Nevertheless, women are likely to become more successful insurance agents because women are natural marketers as they have persuasive skills, thus being able to successfully persuade more people to buy insurance products. When they sell more products, they will obviously will become more successful and earn more. Interestingly, not all women have that kind of persuasive skills, some are born introverted and shy people.

How much you can earn depends on how skillfully you reach your clients and how successfully you market your products.
You I'm very right about the fact that women know how to persuade people to buy their products and women are very good when it comes to communication.

If a man and a woman engage in a business, it is likely for the woman to make more sales than the man because naturally as you have said, women are very good at convincing people to buy their products so I think insurance agent is a very good career for women who are interested in doing.

I have some woman in my life who are Insurance Agents and I get reviews from them that people love it when they get approached by women