How to Make Money By Building Forums

Mika

Verified member
Credits
$0.08870
You might have been using forums to make some cool cash, however, you might not realize, that you can build your own forum to make some cool cash.

In the forums you use to make cash run ads in order to make money, the admins pay the users for their posts, however, the amount they pay is less than the money they actually make. If you liked this concept, here is what you can do.

Buy a domain and hosting. Without a domain and hosting, you cannot build a forum

There are a lot of options for forum scripts, but I suggest you to use free forum scripts and save money on premium scripts.

Once you have installed the forum script, your forum is ready for public posting. Share your forum links on other forums and try to build membership and content.

Once you have some content on your forum, apply for adsense and other advertising networks.

When you have regular posters, your forum will get daily traffic and when you have daily traffic you will be earning from your forum.

Is it easy to make money from forums?

The answer depends on how successful you are in building membership and content.

How much money you need? A domain is less than $10 and you can start with shared hosting, which is about $30 per year.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.37390
You can make money by building internet forums!

I know what you're thinking: "How can this be true? Building forums doesn't make any money!" Well, you're wrong.

The thing is, most people think forum building is a waste of time and money. But if you look at the bigger picture, it turns out that forums are really lucrative business investments. And who knows more about investment than Warren Buffet? He's worth $75 billion because he made a ton of smart investments in his lifetime.

So what is the smartest business investment? It's a no-brainer: Real estate. Why? Let's see the numbers:
There are more than 520 million websites on the internet.
So, I don't need to tell you that there is a huge demand for space on the web. And it's growing! That means real estate agents can easily sell their properties for a profit by renting space on their sites to forum owners. The web pages are just waiting for us!