How To Get Cheap General Liability Insurance For Small Businesses

Pearli

Credits
$4.02300
"I am a business owner and was wondering if you had a link for cheap general liability insurance?" Said a friend today. "I am trying to find cheaper insurance to protect my business," I responded. "I have looked online but can't seem to find any good deals. Any ideas? " My friend replied.

My friend received a cheap general liability insurance policy last week and was very pleased with its price. He told me that he had obtained this insurance policy from a highly rated, reputable insurance company, which all the satisfied customers were openly talking about. When he asked me how I was, I told him that I was pleasantly surprised at its low cost. I am not surprised at the low cost of insurance, because as a small business owner, I know that the cost of insurance coverage for my small business assets is essential for its long term success. I always recommended to my customers that they get a long term liability policy, even if their business is not small.

According to his Cox analysis, his research showed that his zip code area in Wheaton, IL had the lowest premiums on the market among all the cities studied. His experience indicated that people living in Wheaton pay the least amount for their premiums for general Liability Coverage. This would indicate that his customers have more choice and are more satisfied with their policies than the people who do not live in Wheaton. He attributes this to the fact that the roads in Wheaton are well preserved, as well as the fact that many of the residents are active in their recreation and thus do not need to worry about the roadways.

One of the most important factors that contribute to people's satisfaction with their insurance policies is the bundling of benefits offered to them. Today, many insurance companies have begun offering bundling policies, which include Liability Insurance, as a part of their overall package. In addition, many of the insurers who are not bundling their policies offer a wide variety of coverage for the different types of circumstances that can occur, at little additional cost to their customers.
V2HA8Oy.jpg

A word of caution to businesses: Don't assume that your Liability Insurance will protect you in the event that you are sued. In fact, it only provides protection against injury or damage that you cause, during the time that you operate your business. The only time you may need to take out liability insurance is when you engage in certain activities, such as contracting with other companies, pouring hot liquids on clients, or creating a harmful chemical in your work environment. If you are found to be liable in a court of law for these activities, the sentence you face may be stiff and your business could be shut down. To get the most protection, only engage in activities that are conformed to safe work practices, which are legal.

Phantasm

Verified member
Credits
$1.72010
If you're a small business owner, you know that one of the most important things you need to have is insurance. But what if you can't afford the high costs of traditional insurance coverage?

Here's how to get cheap general liability insurance for small businesses:

1. Shop around.

One of the best ways to get affordable insurance is to simply shop around. Get quotes from several different insurers and compare their rates.

2. Consider a business owners policy.

A business owners policy, or BOP, can be a great way to get cheaper coverage. This type of policy bundles together several different types of coverage, such as property insurance, liability insurance, and product liability insurance.

3. Raise your deductible.

One way to lower your premiums is to raise your deductible. This means you'll have to pay more out of pocket if you have a claim, but it can save you money on your premium.

4. Get discounts.

Many insurers offer discounts for things like having a security system or being a non-smoking business. Ask your insurer what discounts are available and how you can qualify for them.

5. Consider an alternative insurer.

There are a number of alternative insurers that offer coverage for small businesses. These companies typically have lower rates than traditional insurers.

By following these tips, you can get cheap general liability insurance for your small business. Don't let the cost of insurance coverage keep you from protecting your business.