How to easily save money as a student

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
As a matter of fact when you are a student it's not advisable for you to spend money the way you like there's a need for you to save even if it's a bit hard and not compare to that of workers.
There's a need for early practice, you have to like just do one or two things just to know that you also have a some money.
You might be wondering why some students usually go broke. well it's not because maybe he/she spends money lavishly on things that not really matters but all because he/she lacks saving and that's why.

if you feel it maybe you are too young to start saving, then you might be deceiving yourself because the earlier you start the better it be for you.
You can just start up your own saving, it's not something you have to wait to reach the age in order to do that .
so let's get there, yeah you might be wondering how do I start saving as a student? As a matter of fact we humans will always look for the easiest way to start saving so here are all here is a easy way in which a student can start saving.
when you are been given some money, you don't just go spend it but rather start saving it, little by little.

so what's yours?

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
It is good as a student to know how to save money because it is very important especially if you are just having sponsors that are not wholly supporting your education 100% you would need to have money handy to avoid any future money demanding problems.

To save start with opening maybe a savings or fixed deposit account where you can leave the money to accumulate without withdrawing for a long time. You should also avoid getting a credit or debit card with this account to avid being tempted to withdraw. Just continue to keep saving until you need the money for something very important.

Paul Abel

Credits
$4.34230
Before I can say anything first of all I have to acknowledge the fact that saving as a student is not very easy. Students are people who are not earning indirectly but may have to depend either directly or indirectly on someone for their sustenance.

But one thing that can help a student save is if he or she is able to acquire a side Hustle through which he or she will be earning something. I can call residual income because it shouldn't be something that will interfere with his or her studies.

And also, a student can save if he is able to have good financial education and can manage money properly from little he gets he can still save.