How to create additional sources of income from a laundry shop.

Etini Willie

Credits
$2.92630
It is important to have more than one source of income. It tends to give your life some level of stability. For a person that owns a laundry shop, what are the other things he can do as additional sources of income in that shop. For a standard shop used for laundry services, there is enough space and time for the owner to join one or two other things to generate extra income. These are possible things that can be done in a laundry shop as a side hustle

1) Refilling of gas: You can add retailing of gas to a laundry shop and the two businesses would run comfortably. With one big cylinder and a scale, a gas refill business can comfortably run with a laundry shop. With that, you can earn from two sources.

2) POS business: Yiu can easily add a POS business to a laundry shop. The two businesses would run seamlessly and smoothly while giving you more than one income streams. A POS business and a laundry shop is surely a good combination.

3) Barbing Saloon: in combination with someone else, you can run a laundry shop and a bathing saloon together in the same shop. The person running the bathing saloon can be paying you weekly. Income comes from both ways.

With these businesses, you can create more than one income stream from your laundry shop.

saoussen5765

Credits
$2.15665
Merge between all of three needs more personal and more worker so you have to ensure that all business have a lot of requirement from current clients to add them, not hire personal if there is no so much demanding.

Paul Abel

Credits
$4.34230
Hmm🤔
This sounds cool but I will personally not do that. What you have listed out can be really a bad addition to laundry business. This is my personal point of view and am not disputing it's possibilty.

It is not an easy thing running all these businesses at once and even if you can he able to, the environment may not really be able to support that. For example the Barbing you talked about. You have litters of hair and then you are washing clothes and they get stock in your hanged clothes. Getting a POS may be acceptable but not Barbing.

It may work actually but I don't really buy this idea to be frank.