How do I create an additional income stream?

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
Creating a stream of income these days might be a little bit difficult. Moreover creating or finding a stream of income doesn't really mean, you should look or find for another job, this is simply because its not really compulsory or necessary you acquire another job, in order to make your stream of income be doubled.

As a worker, having another job will affect your concentration in both job, most especially if the two jobs are if different fields,, then it will definetly affect you financially.. Talk of the same field of job, yeah it doesn't guarantees you a go ahead and ensure you of not encountering any problem in future ... You might be windering why I said so?
Yeah, this is because , the field must differs a bit from each other, and this may make you lose your focus on the other Job.

How do I create a new or extra stream of income?
The best way to create another stream of income is simply by acquiring skills.. Skills requires less concentration and won't interfere with your main job.
Though, it's not bad to have two jobs, but it will definetly go wrong some day, because your focus is meant to be in a single job.

Kunde

Credits
$0.05365
It has already been said that creating another job might affect the one we already have and also the two might not work well and this can also be applied on business. Having another business is good but having it in the wrong time is bad. For a business that has not been solid and maybe because the business is not doing well and you have another business together with that one, that might bring problem. But if we are able to be successful with the one we have and make it solid then we can think of having another one and concentrate on the new one.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.37390
One of the best ways to create an additional income stream is to start a side hustle. Side hustles are businesses or projects that you can work on in your spare time outside of your regular job. They can be a great way to make some extra money, and they can also help you develop new skills and build your network.

There are a few things to keep in mind when starting a side hustle:

1. Find something you’re passionate about.

2. Make sure there’s a market for your product or service.

3. Start small and focus on quality over quantity.

4. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.

5. Promote your side hustle through social media and word-of-mouth.

If you’re looking for some ideas for side hustles, here are a few possibilities:

1. Start a blog or podcast about a topic you love.

2. Offer your services as a virtual assistant or social media manager.

3. Create and sell online courses or e-books.

4. Sell handmade goods or crafts online.

5. Provide freelance writing, editing, or design services

Paul Abel

Credits
$4.34230
Getting another source of income as you said could be really hard these days but nevertheless, it is still possible to get as many as you strife to get.

One way that am able to source for extra income is by checking online and that is from the internet. There are forums that usually notify me if any new money making avenues by mails. You can subscribe for that.

Friends and relatives are a good way to also get more information on ways to make money. I got my first and basic information on online money making from a friend and from then I've been getting more.

saoussen5765

Credits
$2.15665
You have to organize your time first then after that everything is coming in his right time. Because if your main job is getting full of your time you couldn't search alternativelly for other working opportunity.