How Much Should i keep for Investments?

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
Poorly written content
When it comes to retirement , as a workers it would be of great benefit to you if you know all what it entails and has to do with.
Thus , for retirement you might be wondering how much you ought to set aside or keep for it.
Well , sorry to say .. But if Really you're with this mindset ir thought , then it signify that you ain't ready at all.
The reason why I said so it's because in terms of retirement , the amount you don't need to have a targeted amount , because it doesn't really matters at all.
Retirement is of course a king tern savings , and for you to have a good and profitable long term saving , what do you need ?,
Simple ! There's only the need for early starting and dedication or consistently.. With these above 3 factors you're said to have a good and successful retirement plan or preparation.
In brief , all what you need to know concerning or regarding this is only " save as much much as you can " .. With thus statement you are likely to accumulate enough funds for your forthcoming retirement .

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
We have to always make out money for investment. This is even better than spending it on frivolities you rather invest in any scheme that will bring you more money So instead of even savings if you can invest about 15% of your income then it will be good to go ahead with it at the end of the day you would have made a good decision by taking out your savings and saving rather.

But whatever money anyone can save is still good it will help one to have what one can fall back on all the time than not doing it at all.

Learners Quest

Valued Contributor
Credits
$2.24620
The amount you should keep for investments will depend on your unique financial situation. However, as a general rule of thumb, you should keep enough money in investments to cover your current and future financial goals.

For example, if you are aiming to retire within the next 10-20 years, you will need to keep enough money invested to generate the income you need to cover your living expenses. On the other hand, if you are still working and have a long time horizon until retirement, you may be able to keep a smaller portion of your money in investments and still reach your financial goals.

Ultimately, the best way to determine how much you should keep for investments is to work with a financial advisor who can help you create a personalized financial plan.

Kunde

Credits
$0.05365
I don't really understand what is written in the thread but concerning the topic on how much is should be kept for an investment. The amount of money needed can be considered by what investment we want to venture into. There are some Investment that only require small amount of money to start and there are also some that only huge amount of money can be used to start.

Someone that is retiring can save money and open up a POS business. This is a business that don't requires huge Investment to start and with no stress. So business like that in my area, N200,000 is enough to start this kind of business.