Do i have to pay taxes on money withdrawn from investment account

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
As a matter of fact, taxes are meant to be paid by your own incomes.
Investment accounts are mainly for the of investments... This is because it serves many purposes in which a normal acoubts like savings and current account can not perform.
You can simply start uo your investment in your investment accounts, instead of using a normal account or any medium for your investment.
It is necessary or compulsory i pay taxes on money withdrawn from an investment account?
Perhaps, the above question is a rare question and not all investors bother and care to ask about it. But anyway, as investment is involve you will need to know it's concepts and what it's actually about and and up of. This will strictly serve as an guilde in terms of running an investments.
As a matter of fact taxes are being paid from an investment account.
You might be wondering why it's it's like ?
Well, as an investor there is always a portion or percentage that will be debited from your official account account , in the respect of the money withdrawn from your investment accounts... This is because the taxes designed to be debited from your account is compulsory payment to every investor with an investment account.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.37390
Do I have to pay taxes on cash withdrawn from my investment account? Why or why not?

The short answer is yes. Withdrawals from most investment accounts are considered taxable events. In most cases, your withdrawal will be reported on your federal income tax return and you may be subject to a 10 percent early withdrawal penalty if you’re younger than 59 ½ years old. However, there are some exceptions for non-qualified withdrawals that allow you to avoid paying taxes on certain distributions. Each situation is different and the following information should only be used as a guideline for general guidance.

You don't always have to pay taxes on money you withdraw from an investment account. You may qualify for a tax-free withdrawal if the money is the result of a non-qualified withdrawal or distribution, such as an early withdrawal from your Roth IRA or 401(k). There are also other circumstances in which taxes will not be deducted from your withdrawal.