Where do I find the price of a stock is at any particular time?

If you're looking for the answer to the question of "what is the price of a stock at any given point in time" then this blog post is 100% for you. This post will provide an overview on how to find out what stocks are trading at, as well as some guidelines on how to search and gain information.

The best place to get information about a particular company is from the company itself. Sometimes it can be difficult to find the information you are looking for on the company's website. In this case I would recommend that you think about some other sources you can use to find out about a particular stock.
What stock is trading at?

Well, there are two strategies that can be used to answer this question - one is easier than others. If you want to use more than one source of information, start with these two:
1) the company's website and
2) Google Finance.

For example, if you want to find out how much the stock of a company is worth today...the first place I would look for that information is the company's website. For example, enter “company name” in Google and click on the top result. This will take you to the official website of a particular company. Typically, this will be where most of the information about that particular stock is found. There should be several places where you can get important information such as "recent news", "quarterly earnings", etc.
The second place I would suggest looking for this information is Google Finance.

Learners Quest

Valued Contributor
Credits
$2.24620
If you're looking for the price of a stock at a particular time, the best place to check is the stock market. There are a variety of websites and tools that can give you up-to-date information on the prices of stocks.

If you're looking for more detailed information on a particular stock, you can check out that company's website or financial reports. These will usually include the stock price at various points in time. You can also find this information on sites like Yahoo Finance or Google Finance.