Ways to Start Investing Without Knowing Anything

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.37390
Investing can seem like a complicated and daunting task, especially if you don't have any previous experience. However, there are a few ways you can get started investing without knowing too much about the process. Here are a few ideas to get you started:

-Open a brokerage account: A brokerage account is an account that you can use to buy and sell stocks, bonds, and other securities. Many brokerages offer retirement accounts as well, which can be a good way to start investing for the long term.

-Invest in mutual funds: Mutual funds are a type of investment that pools money from many different investors and invests it in a variety of securities. This can be a good way to diversify your investment portfolio and reduce your risk.

-Use an online investment platform: There are a number of online platforms that allow you to invest in a variety of securities, including stocks, bonds, and ETFs. These platforms typically have lower fees than traditional brokerages, making them a good option for beginning investors.

Mika

Verified member
Credits
$0.08870
If you do not have any knowledge of investing, start with a fixed deposit bank account. In our country, you can get a 12 percent average interest rate on fixed deposit accounts. When you are renewing your deposit term, you can add the money you received as interest on the principle and continue with fixed deposit savings. This is a risk-free way to build an income. If you don't trust banks, try buying government bonds. In our country, we get a 12 percent interest rate on government bonds. Mutual fund investment is also a relatively less risky investment method for newbies.

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
I don't think it is a good idea to make an investment on things you have no knowledge about. zsome people have done this in the past I don't t8hink it went well for them instead it is good for one to choose what one want to inves in and then studys about it before investing.

Money now is difficult to come by so you don't need to throw around money in the name of investment that you don't know anything about.

so I will not totally disagree with you but I think we should apply a bit of sense when it comes to investments to avoid losing plenty money.