Simple ways to stick with your budget

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
Sticking with the budget is one difficult thing to do. But if you have already have your budget in place you need to apply little tips to be able to stick to it. So if you want to stick to your budget then do the following:

1. Start by sleeping over some expenses that just pop up. Don't do an immediate buy. Wait a bit to be sure you really need to buy it.

2. Look for an alternative things to buy for a cheaper rate. This is to help you spend even way lesser than you budgeted.

3. Indulge in some no spending days. Try not to spend for the days set aside Just try to resist the urge.

4.Do some transactions online to save money for fares to these different places.

5. Shop at stores that are intentional about compensating their customers with discounts

Add yours?

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
Sticking to budget comes with a bit difficulty. As for some people might finds it difficult to stick to there budget, due to some factors or circumstances.
How do I stick to my budget?
Well, to attain this might be made easy and also some individuals may find difficulty in it also.
One the easiest way to stick to your budget is simply by BEING DISCIPLINE.
As a matter of fact, am a were that alot of factors are concerned when it comes to sticking to budget, and examples are listed above.
Moreover, without being discipline you won't be able to attain the recluse of sticking to budget.
Thats why, it's always advised to practice discipline before going for any form of discipline.

saoussen5765

Credits
$2.15665
Sticking to budget comes with a bit difficulty. As for some people might finds it difficult to stick to there budget, due to some factors or circumstances.
How do I stick to my budget?
Well, to attain this might be made easy and also some individuals may find difficulty in it also.
One the easiest way to stick to your budget is simply by BEING DISCIPLINE.
As a matter of fact, am a were that alot of factors are concerned when it comes to sticking to budget, and examples are listed above.
Moreover, without being discipline you won't be able to attain the recluse of sticking to budget.
Thats why, it's always advised to practice discipline before going for any form of discipline.
You have to establish a list of rules then apply them, not just establishing rules of expenses and not apply any of them.