Making money on the stock market without investing much in it

Phantasm

Verified member
Credits
$1.72010
The stock market can be an extremely risky, volatile, and unpredictable business. But if you put in some time and learn the basics of stocks, bonds and other financial products, trading on the stock market can be a lucrative way to make a living.

In this article we will show you how to make money on the stock market without investing much in it yourself. You simply need to buy or sell shares online as opposed to buying physical shares with real cash. The first step to making money is finding out how to use the stock exchange.

Opening an account
To start trading on the stock market, you first need a place to do it. There are many trading-platforms from where you can trade stocks online. We will show you two of the most popular ones: Fintech Ltd and FXPRIMUS.

Fintech Ltd offers a social trading platform for active traders, investors and beginners that can be used for free for as long as you want (you must fund your account with at least €100 in order to use it). In addition to the platform, you can also use Fintech's mobile app.

FXPRIMUS is a global trading platform giving access to international markets and stock exchanges. You can trade without opening a bank account and without having to deal with complicated paperwork and paperwork. On top of all this, FXPRIMUS is 100% free for users who have less than $250,000 invested in stocks, bonds or funds.

FXPRIMUS also offers a free demo account that allows you to practice trading online for 30 days at no charge.

Mika

Verified member
Credits
$0.08870
I don't know Fintech Ltd and FXPRIMUS, however, I am going to share a few methods that I have tried. If you want to profit from the stock market without making a lot of investment, you need to buy IPO shares, IPO shares are primary shares that can be bought for a really cheap price. Once the IPO shares close, the price can go up by 2 X, 3X, or even higher. Another method is to invest small and invest regularly. The third method is to start investing and compound your profits, ie. instead of withdrawing profits, reinvest your profits.