Make Money Online Without Work by Taking Surveys

Yusra

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.04770
There are a number of ways to find reputable survey sites. One way is to ask friends and family if they know of any good ones. Another way is to search for them online. A good place to start your search is with a website like SurveyPolice.com, which maintains a database of over 600 different surveys sites.

Once you have found a few reputable survey sites, the next step is to sign up for as many as possible. This will give you the best chance of qualifying for more surveys and thus earning more money.

Cash out your earnings

Most survey sites will pay you in points rather than cash, which can be redeemed for gift cards or other prizes. However, there are some that do pay cash directly into your PayPal account or bank account. Once you have reached the minimum payout amount, simply request a payout and the money will be transferred to you within a few days.

Kunde

Credits
$0.05365
One of the easiest way to make money online is by participating in surveys because we can earn as high as $5 on a survey that can only take below 1 hour to complete. But the problem is that most of the survey website don't accept many countries and also the ones that accept our country,don't have much surveys available to do.
Like for example, I have registered with up to 6 survey websites that accept my country but only two of them are active and there are times that in a week, I don't receive a survey. So it can not be taken as source of income but an addition.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.37390
There are plenty of ways to make money online, and taking surveys is one of the easiest and most popular options. You can make money by sharing your opinion on products, services, and other topics.

There are a few different ways to take surveys and make money. You can join a survey panel and get paid for each survey you complete. Or, you can sign up with a company that pays you to take surveys on their behalf.

Either way, you can make money without having to put in a lot of work. Just take a few minutes out of your day to answer some questions and you can start earning.

Of course, the more time you spend taking surveys, the more money you can make. But even if you only have a few minutes to spare, you can still earn some extra cash. So why not give it a try?

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
Yes you can make money by taking survey online. You just have to find out the survey site that will be right for you then you sign up and start competing their surveys for money.

But the disadvantage is that most of the survey sites we have today cater mostly for the tier-1 countries if you're not from the developed countries then you might not be qualified for surveys online

This has been my personal experience as I cannot work on survey sites as I will be disqualified before the end of the survey. so I have realise this and I stopped bothering myself with survey sites.