How Can You Control Impulsive Buying?

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
I think a lot of us buy things impulsively even after creating a budget. I guess it is because whenever we go out, we tend to buy the things that we want and not the things that we need and at the end of the day, we get to realize that we only bought the things we want.

Let me give you the best way to control your impulsive buying.

Whenever you go out to the supermarket to get some groceries, make sure that you have listed all that you want to buy. Then take the exact amount of money with you. Do not hold your ATM card so that you won't have to withdraw.

And when there is no more money with you, you will go home.
This can help you control impulsive buying and also save your money

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
Impulsive buying is about buying at sight which is not good for anybody. This brings about unnecessary spending. if one want to control implusive buying then having a budget will help . you can start with limiting yourself from spending time with either your credit card or cash .

When once these two things are present they are bound to make one start spending at sight. So one is to limit stepping out with much money on the person and another is wanting to buy all that you see it is a wrong way of spending money which will bring more problem

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
Impulsive buying is What affect most individuals these days.
Some times, it might happen that you run out of cash easily, even without realising. Until then the money is famished then you come to realisation of it.
So how can you control this disease of impulsive buying,?
My own way of controlling thus, is simply by making use of my budget firmly. In the sense that, I don't step out of my plans. You can also sum up the total money you need when going to purchase your needs and make sure you get hold of that exact amount of money.