Has Insurance Done More Harm Than Good To Us?

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
I think everyone here has a general knowledge of what insurance companies do. They are mostly known for taking care of the bills of whatever it is that their clients have insured. We all know that insurance is good to have because we never can tell what can happen so it is advisable to have one. This is what we have always been told and it is also what we have always believed in but what if it does not work that way all the time?

Some people believe that insurance has done more harm than good to them because they have been scammed by various insurance companies and sometimes maybe because they do not understand how insurance works they believe that it has done more harm than good.

Since we are different people, we are surely going to have different experiences with these insurance companies and different things we can say about them. It is even possible for you to hear different reviews of an insurance company from different people.

Some may give you a good review and some will give you a very bad review. As for me, I only have health insurance and I can say that it has done more good and harm to me.

What about you?

Paul Abel

Credits
$4.34230
Insurance have their various application and uses. There are some countries and regions of the world where some insurance covers will not be very useful as other countries that it mostly affects.

So I won't be of the opinion that insurance policies have done more harm than good because there are many uses that all these insurance policies which you see have in their various places. You must be mindful of the fact that because you are not in any way seeing its application and essence personally or in your country it has no application at all.

Home insurance, car insurance, life insurance and so on: all of them have their various uses and application and they are beyond measure and beyond doubt of great importance.