Can I trust my spouse with my retirement?

Learners Quest

Valued Contributor
Credits
$2.24620
When it comes to retirement, one of the big questions is whether or not you can trust your spouse with your money. After all, you’ve worked hard to save up for retirement and you want to make sure that your money is safe.

The good news is that you can trust your spouse with your retirement savings. In fact, you’re probably better off entrusting your spouse with your retirement savings than anyone else. This is because your spouse is likely to have a better understanding of your financial situation and your retirement goals than anyone else.

Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule and you should always make sure that you have a clear understanding of your finances and your retirement goals. But in general, you can trust your spouse with your retirement savings. If you have any concerns, you can always talk to a financial advisor to get more information. He would help you to understand your financial situation and your options for retirement.

Finally, remember that retirement is a joint effort. You and your spouse will need to work together to make sure that your retirement savings are safe and sound. If you have any concerns, be sure to talk to your spouse about them. Together, you can make sure that your retirement is everything that you’ve dreamed it would be.

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
yes one can leave his of her retirement funds with the other spouse. This boll down to the kind of trust that exist between the two partners if your partner has always been the trustworthy person then you have no issue trusting the person to carry out the safety of your retirement especially if you are the spender and the other person is the conserving one.

Any retirement money will not do well in the hands of a spender so it is better it is left in the hand of a spouse that can handle the financing carefully and wisely so that the retiree will not go broke before time.