How much commission does an insurance agent get?

niche

Credits
$1.22950
Companies selling financial products are usually very aggressive in selling insurance products to their customers, because they get a very high commission. In some cases, they may get more than 4% commission out of the premium paid. How much commission do insurance agents in your country get for getting clients purchase insurance?

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
Companies selling financial products are usually very aggressive in selling insurance products to their customers, because they get a very high commission. In some cases, they may get more than 4% commission out of the premium paid. How much commission do insurance agents in your country get for getting clients purchase insurance?
If I may ask, do you mean that they will be getting 4% commission from the premium that their clients pay every month? Or you are trying to say that the agents will only get that the first time that their agents pay their premium?

Also, I think it depends on the company. Some companies may even pay up to 7% and I think it also depends on what they insure and also the agreement between the insurance company and the client.

One thing I am sure of is that insurance companies will not pay the same commission rate. Their rate differs. I'm sure of that