Factors to consider before choosing an agent

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
When trying to buy a new insurance policy, it I'd good to work with an expert or a professional that is vested in the industry and know your needs to help you get the best from the insurance sector.

So what should you consider before settling for an agent.

Work with an agent that understand your insurance needs.Thid is the only way you would be able to get the best from the insurance policy the agent might be helping you 9r directing you to buy

Go for an agent that you would be able to afford and work with long term. You don't have to keep changing agent so that you can boost consistency.

Check the work history of the agent. What has been his history with other clients. Don't just settle for low pay, check that the agents understand all that would be demanded of him.

Consider future work; Check to see that you would have a future with the agent. Can you cope with the agent personality and do you think working with the agent will be impactful. Look at this aspevt critically before concluding to make a move.

Add yours.

Mika

Verified member
Credits
$0.08870
When I bought a term life insurance plan, I did not buy through a broker, instead bought directly from the company. When you buy from the company, there is no way you could be scammed. However, buying from agents can lead you to get scammed because the agent might be a fraud, he might never be employed by the company, or even if he was employed, he might run away with the premium you paid, thus you not being properly insured, etc. Make sure the agent is genuine, he had ID and other proof, also make sure you now the person well.

niche

Credits
$1.22950
When I bought a term life insurance plan, I did not buy through a broker, instead bought directly from the company. When you buy from the company, there is no way you could be scammed. However, buying from agents can lead you to get scammed because the agent might be a fraud, he might never be employed by the company, or even if he was employed, he might run away with the premium you paid, thus you not being properly insured, etc. Make sure the agent is genuine, he had ID and other proof, also make sure you now the person well.
How did you purchase insurance directly from the company, did you visit their office or purchase the insurance online from their website? Here,most people purchase insurance from the local insurance agent.

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
An insurance agents , are considered expert in insurance . but there are still some things wguvh are inadequate or lagging in some of them , and these actually led to the factors that ought to be conisderd or looked into before choosing one .
Though , on a normal base agents are good and are also qualified for any such of insurance work .
In addition , to the factors above.. The factor may also includes ;
1 . Find an agent who understands your insurance plan .
2. Ability of worship .
3.The base of the agent ..
Etc.